Interviews can be stressful when you’re restarting your career after time out of the workforce. As a nonprofit dedicated to helping professionals return to work after caregiving, Path Forward is here to help.
In this webinar, Path Forward CEO Tami Forman is joined by two returnship recruiters – Rae Haouaoui of Quora and Matt Hill of OSIsoft, who share their advice on acing a returnship interview. Watch the entire webinar below, or skip ahead to gain insight on every part of the interview process, including how to:
- Talk about your career gap (13:03)
- Turn your experience into a story (16:10)
- Translate your skills for a career pivot (19:39)
- Recover from blowing an answer (23:00)
- Prepare for your in the interview with managers (29:10)
- Ace a virtual interview – now standard among employers (30:35)
- Pass your tech assessment (34:27)
- Get feedback from interviewers (41:10)
- Avoid missteps and impress recruiters in the initial phone screen (51:05)
By signing up, you’ll be included on our mailing list to hear about upcoming returnship opportunities with Path Forward partners companies. Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time!